1509 10th Avenue San Francisco Ca 94122
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2,250 ( per tax records) Sqft
Built between 1908-1910, this spacious and charming Edwardian home boasts a generous open floor plan with period details & charm throughout. This legal 2-unit building (1509-1511 10th Ave) was originally built as a single family home and lives as such but could easily be converted back into a 2-unit building.
Boasting 2,250 sq ft (per tax records), the main level of the home is perfect for entertaining with a chef’s kitchen, spacious living room, formal dining room with bench seats and built-ins, and full bath. This level also allows easy access to the spacious deck and a private flat garden in the rear, ideal for enjoying the outdoors.
Four spacious bedrooms, lots of closets, and a split bath are all located on the upper level of the home with a huge closet space that has the potential for a master bath (legality of addition not warranted).
There is abundant parking with an attached 1+ car garage and tons of storage plus driveway parking.
With a walk score of 92 and being just minutes away from the thriving Irving Street corridor with restaurants, shopping, Golden Gate Park, and public transportation, there’s no better place to call home!
- Period charm & detailing throughout
- Legal 2-unit building that lives as a single family home
- 4 bedrooms/2 baths – all bedrooms on upper level of the home with lots of closet space
- Spacious and bright living room with fireplace which opens to the formal dining room
- Formal dining room with fireplace, built in cabinetry and window seating
- Chef’s kitchen with granite countertops, lots of storage space, stainless steel appliances and a double oven
- Plentiful outdoor space with large deck and flat yard
- Refinished hardwood floors throughout
- 1+ car tandem garage (and additional driveway parking) with tons of additional storage space
- Built between 1908-1910 per 3R/tax records
- 2,250 sq ft per tax records
- Prime Inner Sunset location close to Golden Gate Park, shopping, restaurants and transportation
- Walkscore of 92