Built in 1921, this spacious and updated 5 bedroom, 3 bath home boasts a generous open floor plan on 3 levels offering old world charm with all the modern amenities.
The entry level features a beautiful foyer, family/play room, one bedroom and one updated bathroom; also perfect for guest quarters or an au pair. Completing this level is a spacious one car garage with interior access, washer/dryer and plenty of extra storage space.
The main level of the home features an open floor plan comprised of a living room with gas burning fireplace and built-in shelving, formal dining room and spacious chef’s kitchen with granite countertops, custom cabinetry and top of the line appliances. Two expansive bedrooms and one bathroom round out this level of the home.
Located up a grand staircase is the upper level, or the “penthouse suite,” which boasts the master bedroom, spacious office, updated bath and private roof deck.
A serene garden with mature lush landscaping and a built-in wooden bench are the perfect place to enjoy the outdoors.
686 23rd Avenue is located in a prime central location, close to shopping, restaurants, transportation and parks. With a Walkscore of 85, there’s no better place to call home!
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 baths (one bathroom on each level of the home)
- Penthouse suite with master bedroom, updated bath and office
- Chef’s kitchen with top of the line appliances
- Spacious living room with gas burning fireplace and built-in shelving
- Formal dining room
- Family room on entry level
- 2,318 sq.ft. per appraisal
- One car garage with additional storage
- Private backyard with beautiful landscaping and built-in seating
- Walkscore of 85